We are happy to accept unsolicited submissions of fiction and subject-English teaching resources.
We are looking for contemporary novels of up to 45,000 words for young adults (ages 12 to 16). Please note that we do not publish works of science fiction or fantasy.
How to make a submission
- Make your submission in hard copy (we do not accept electronic manuscript submission).
- Send only the first 5 pages of your completed manuscript. We will contact you if we want to read more.
- Make sure all pages are numbered and include the manuscript title and your name in the footer of each page.
- Include a cover page giving your full contact details including your email address, the total word count, and a very brief synopsis.
English teaching resources
We welcome well-considered ideas and proposals for subject-English resource materials that meet a real need in the high-school classroom.
If you have a proposal you would like us to consider, please contact us via our contact page giving the following information:
- A brief outline of the intended audience and relevance to educational courses
- Your daytime/evening contact numbers
Send submissions to
PO Box 369
Western Australia 6915
We aim to reply within 8 to 12 weeks. If this is not the case you are welcome to give us a reminder call or contact us via our contact page